HI, I’M NATHAN
Hey, my name is Nathan. I’m a northern wedding photographer based out of Norwich. I’ve been capturing weddings for five years now and have a passion for capturing weddings honestly with an eye for the little details and a solid anti-cheesy photo stance.
CAMERA OF CHOICE:
CANON 5D MKIV
MIDDLESBROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRE
MOST LISTENED TO TRACK, RIGHT NOW:
WHAT WOULD YOU'RE MOTHER SAY - KID KAPACHI
COMFORT TV SERIES:
CHILDHOOD DREAM JOB:
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER
ROAD SWEEPER (DON'T ASK)
MOST UNDERRATE FILM:
THE BOAT THAT ROCKED
More than a photographer.
Planning and resource help, I'm here for it all.
Natural and Calm.
I capture those real moments, no posing, no fakery.
Photos that you want.
We'll get to know each other so I know how to capture your day
Experienced and talented photography.
Focus on the Fun.
An enjoyment focused approach to capturing your day.
High quality deliverables
The best quality prints and albums available in the UK.
- Big fan of music, constantly listening especially while editing weddings. Arctic Monkeys, Jamie T and a bit of an indie twat by most measures.
- Fiancee of Anna, an incredible girl that I met at uni and have been with ever since. Best person I've ever met, hands down.
- Cat Dad to Dusty and Hopper. Yes, that is a Stranger Things reference although Dusty is gray and Hoppy is very bouncy so it works on two levels.
- Proud Northerner from Middlesbrough. Some of the best countryside in England up that way and the reason my logo has a hill in it.
- Chain listener of podcasts, if you haven't listened to My Dad Wrote a Porno or Off Menu then where have you been?
- Shockingly average runner for someone that's been trying for so long. Follow me on Strava, you’ll see.
- Keen street and portrait photographer in the off wedding season.
- Guitar and three cord keyboard player.
- I’d say coffee drinker but I’m well aware that’s not a personality trait.